Thursday, December 24, 2009

Slabolicious

It's slab time! Hats off and major kudos to the crew from Goss Foundations for working on Christmas eve morning to pour the slab. They are going on vacation for about 2 weeks starting tomorrow, so it would have been a big delay if they had not gotten this done for us. They Rock!

Unfortunately for our neighbors, they started about 7 this morning. I could hear the cement truck from across the street. I'm sure it was quite loud from next door. Sorry!

I did carve my initials in the slab even though I know no one will ever see them. I'll always know they are there, though.


By the looks of it, we may have a pair of Wellies (rubber boots) in the entry hall. Hummm - they could be used as umbrella holders....


Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all! We are very happy campers with this progress today. Walls go up next week!

Fla Remo Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment