Sunday, January 24, 2010

I don't care where the bathroom light switches go!

We had a meeting last week with our designers and, later in the day, the superintendent and Bob the Builder. It was an all day meeting where we discussed furniture layout, door placement and ceiling treatment. We also went over all of the electrical elements so that we can get a final electric bid. We decided where almost all of the lighting would go - needed some more drawings from the designers to make final decisions - along with electrical plugs and lights switches. After about 6 hours at this, the master bathroom was the final room. Unbelievably, we have four light switches in this room and they needed to go in two different places. I had had it, so I did actually say that I didn't care where they went - and I meant it! Unfortunately, I was totally shot down by everyone saying that I had to care and to make the decision. I don't even remember what I decided, but Bob said it was the right decision, so if I don't like it I'm going to blame him! :) Just kidding - sort of....

No comments:

Post a Comment