Thursday, January 21, 2010

We're Not the Only Remodel in the Area

While our remodel has been progressing, so has another remodel of sorts just one house over. I believe we have a new Osprey couple in the nest that has been there for years. When the Osprey returned last fall, it appeared that only one of them made it, so after a few weeks, the nest became empty. Recently, another couple has taken over the nest and started making some changes to it by throwing out existing material and bringing in new. I was lucky enough to see this activity while I was photographing the house. I did not have my long lens, but the one I did have on the camera worked fine. Sorry for the poor quality of the first shot. I wasn't able to adjust the settings from shooting the house to the bird in the split second I saw it.


No comments:

Post a Comment