Saturday, March 27, 2010

I know it's around here somewhere

Now that we finally have typical Florida weather back, it is shorts and sandals weather. I do, however, have a problem with that.

I had to attend a conference a week or so ago, which meant that I needed to find the box labeled "spring and summer shoes". No problem with that as I knew exactly where it was. The problem I am having, however, is finding the box labeled "shorts". I know it's around here somewhere, but exactly where is puzzling.

Just to give you a flavor of our "camping" situation in the house-across-the-street, I have my office set up in the largest of the extra bedrooms. However, I share this room with five wine refrigerators, three book cases, three (oh - make that four) filing cabinets, all of our artwork that did not fit on the master bedroom wall, and various assorted boxes and plastic tubs. The living room is filled to the brim with the kitchen cabinets, appliances and granite we brought with us from Texas and it also has assorted boxes that we couldn't fit anywhere else. It is here where I think the "shorts" box is located. If not, it is in storage and I'm going shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment