Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Gone!

Yesterday was a big day. The pump house was demolished. YEA!!!! I cannot stress how happy I am for that building to be gone. It was the topic of several discussions because the Guy wanted to keep it for reasons I never understood. It was a building we never used and it made the driveway very skinny and difficult to navigate. I'm happy to say that I'M not the one who scraped the fender of the car on it. :)

Anyway, the discussion was ended when that location ended up being the only logical place for the septic system. Whew - that was easy!

Now you can really see the house from the street. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. We will install some more trees and shrubs, so it won't be as visible as it is now. But at least we won't have that building that people kept asking us "what is that for?"

Before:


After:

During: Note the lovely toilet. It was a fully functional building.....

No comments:

Post a Comment