Monday, July 5, 2010

STILL unpacking!

It seems it will never end, but the pile of boxes is considerably diminished. I do get depressed when I go over to the house-across-the-street, because there is still MORE stuff there. We plan to clear it out tomorrow. Really - we do!

I am very thankful for my storage closet. The Guy wanted the space for a workout room, but for various reasons, it kept shrinking so that it was not workable for anything except a storage closet. Yea! When we were packing oh those few short months ago, he asked me where all of those things in the boxes labeled "storage closet" were going to go. LOL, I just smiled and said nothing. Fortunately, the winds of change were blowing my way and those things did not have to go in the garage. I believe we will now actually be able to get two cars in the garage. Never mind that we have three......


No comments:

Post a Comment