Saturday, May 8, 2010

Everybody Must Get Stoned!

Now that I have Bob Dylan's song firmly planted in my head, I'm sure I will be singing it to myself all weekend! I thought it was a fitting description for our front entry. They are not yet finished, but I wanted to go ahead and share it with everyone. They told me they would be "finito" today, but since it is past noon on a Saturday and they are nowhere to be seen, I seriously doubt it. Regardless, we love the stone! We selected it in a vacuum without the benefit of the slate to see if they matched, but fortunately they do work together quite nicely, thank you very much! We plan on having plants in the boxes between the columns. Yes, I know I do not have much of a green thumb, but there are some plants that grow like crazy here, so we will use one of those types which are idiot proof.


Here is the entry to the door. It's going to look a bit tight, but them's the breaks! It still will look great.


No comments:

Post a Comment