Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shuttle Atlantis

I watched the Atlantis lift off from the parking lot at Lowe's. I was trying to finish purchasing all of the lights. I set a reminder on my phone and in the middle of a conversation with the very kind man who was helping me when it went off, so I abandoned my cart and ran out to see it!

Shuttle off safely, I continued my lights shopping. We are using xenon for the under-and-over-counter lighting and it takes quite a lot of lights. They did not have enough at this particular Lowe's, so I had to go to another one to finish the purchase. I spent so much money at both Lowes that AMEX thought someone had stolen my card. When I got home, I had a call from the security department wanting to verify that the charges were mine. LOL. Sadly, they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment