Saturday, May 15, 2010

OMG we're supposed to move in 3 weeks!!!

I kept thinking we were behind about a week, and I convinced myself of that for several weeks in a row, so now I am in a panic because we really need to be ready to move in about 3 weeks. (I still think it won't all be finished by then, but what do I know?).

We have things in our "house across the street", mini-warehouse, Bob-the-Builder's warehouse and the piano is at Bob's house. Additionally, we haven't even finished ordering all of our furniture. Oh man, I need to get busy. Why am I writing this blog - I don't have time to do this!!

Got to go.......to Disney World! Friends are in from out of town, so I'm actually going to the Magic Kingdom today. How's that for a fabulous procrastination excuse? Pretty darn good, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment