Sunday, June 13, 2010

Colors - A Trend or Not?

Our designers told me this week that they read an article which said Turquoise is the new "it" color, so I must be a trend setter. Yikes! That's the last thing I want to be. For the record, I had this same color in our Dallas house, as my painter shorts can attest! Additionally, I became enamored with turquoise as a wall color (I have always loved it) about 10 years ago after my first visit to the Greenbrier Resort, which is decorated with bold colors throughout. It was designed by Dorothy Draper about 60 years ago. So there! The color is timeless and I refuse for it to be "trendy"! By the way, the designers know about my love for the color and they were kidding me about the trend setting thing. They know better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment