Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Driveway


Sorry for the lack of photos lately. There just hasn't been anything significant to photograph. I happened to be upstairs for some reason this morning and realized that, from that angle, there was a good shot of the driveway, which still has sand on most of it as you can see. Our superintendent started sweeping it days ago, but became busy on something else and hasn't gotten back to it. It is not a priority at this time.

There is lots of activity, but nothing terribly photo worthy. We are getting the second coat of paint inside. The speakers and all the light fixtures are installed and the HVAC is ready to be powered up. All we are lacking in that regard is permanent electricity, which is being completed even as I type this. I can see the power company guy up in his cherry picker working on the power lines on the pole (no, we don't have buried power lines - sort of an issue with hurricanes, etc.).

The deck is under construction and the fence starts to go in tomorrow. Irrigation and landscaping start at the end of the week. We are nearing the end.

The exterior painting should be finished in a few days, so I will be able to show you the finished colors. I can't wait to see them myself!

Ciao for now. I need to start on dinner - Giada De Laurentis' Penne with Shrimp and Herbed Cream Sauce. Yummy! (but I use whole grain linguini instead of penne) It really is a 30 minute meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment